You are here
Competitive salary package, determined by experience.
Modern offices located in Mascot
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable organisation, operating within the Professional Services sector. With an international presence, our client services a diverse and growing range of organisations in both the commercial and public sector. Due to a growth in their new client acquisition activities, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join their team, supporting a Sales & Marketing Manager.
Closely supporting the Sales & Marketing Manager, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the calendar of the Sales & Marketing Manager to ensure effective prioritisation of tasks;
- Maintaining internal databases and systems in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assisting with event coordination by liaising with external parties, sending invitations, organising catering and post-event follow-up;
- Producing and distributing marketing collateral, client communications, correspondence and reports;
- Formatting all documents and outputs to a professional standard by effectively employing the MS Office Suite; and
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will possess at least 1 year experience in an Administrative role in the Professional Services sector. You will be a confident and approachable individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and will have a genuine interest in Sales. Furthermore, given the client-facing nature of the role, you will be professionally presented.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package, determined by experience.
- Perfect opportunity for career progression.
- Modern offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD with harbor views and great coffee!