You are here
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Incredible Sales and Marketing Coordinator role based in Sydney
- With liasion with external and internal stakeholders
About Our Client
My client is an international business, well renowned in the travel industry, their focus is on luxury travel, being the most prestigious form of travel with the most innovative technologies.
The Sydney office currently has around 50 staff members in all departments, with most shared services sitting in the HQ in America. The role will be intrinsic to the marketing team, with liaison will all business departments.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a proactive individual that enjoys a vibrant culture, and a passionate team. It really is an amazing place to work with lots to offer.
This is an incredibly varied role, one in which requires attention to detail and great communication skills. The main responsibilities for this Sales and Marketing Coordinator ole will be:
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director with all administrative tasks
- Track the marketing budget, with continued liaison with external stakeholders to ensure full transparency
- Confidence communicating with both internal and external personnel
- Presenting budget findings to the Director
- Travel booking for the Sales and Marketing Director with occasional diary management
- Allocation of merchandise
- Event booking
- Being the go to person for the office
- Assistance with PowerPoint for sales presentations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Sales and Marketing Coordinator position will have:
- A background in a similar position
- Exposure to the finance and accounting procedure, enough to understand invoices
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to liaise with all levels of personnel
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proactive work attitude
What's on Offer
The role of Sales and Marketing Coordinator is offering an incredible work environment, a brilliant team and a role that you can really make your own.