You are here
Sales and Relationship Consultant - Immediate Start Available
- Drive your own results and create a successful career pathway.
- Autonomy, diversity and progression opportunities.
About Our Client
Building trusting relationships, partnerships and business opportunities is the key focus for this company. With a niche and tailored service providing to a broad but developing client base, an opportunity has opened to further enhance company business and market share due to expansion within their Australian business.
With 8 key areas of revenue across the building and construction market, specialising in finance, aftercare and project commencement, this is an opportunity like no other with a recognised leader. With a focus on identifying prospective relationships and converting these into financial projects, this is a fantastic role for someone who is tenacious, target driven and thrives on winning results and hitting long term goals.
As a Sales and Relationship Consultant your role and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Point of contact for escalated queries and general enquiries
- Manage existing and previous client relationships to maintain business
- Follow up on generated leads via web, market outreach and social media
- Identify and qualify prospective clients
- Influence, negotiate and objection handle
- Coordinate appointments, consultations and internal meetings
- Consultant with clients on a long term basis and support requirements and needs
- Formulate contract agreements and requirements
- Discuss benefits and proactively engage with new business
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this opportunity you will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a B2B phone based sales environment is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to achieve financial targets and set KPI's
- Enjoy liaising with both warm and cold clients and have a confident attitude in turning conversations into business opportunities
- Ability to represent a brand and thrive on the relationship and rapport created between two parties
- Tenacious, self-starting attitude with a positive and motivated persona
- Willingness to achieve and progress internally within a business
What's on Offer
- Full time permanent position within a welcoming and friendly team environment
- Monday to Friday hours with parking available on-site
- The role encompasses a base salary and competitive commission structure based on KPI achievements and sales performance
- Career pathway and long term prospects
- An immediate start is available however those on notice period are still encouraged to apply