You are here
Sales Executive - Flexible Work Arrangement
- Be highly rewarded for strong performance through a very generous commission s
- Join a booming international business exploring the APAC market
About Our Client
Our client was founded in 2005, is headquartered in Canada, and has offices throughout the USA and Europe. They created a network that enables major e-commerce brands, online merchants and banks to collaborate and accept more transactions, reduce fraud and protect business to customer relationships.
During their existence, they have revolutionised the industry's approach to fighting fraud and driving transaction acceptance. They have essentially eliminated the communication gap between issuers of cards and merchants, enabling merchants to act immediately on suspected fraudulent activity and prevent or restrict loss by fraud.
This position represents an opportunity to establish and grow the product of our client in the Asia/Pacific region of clients. This will be done by developing contacts and managing them over time. The role involves outbound prospective phone calls to up to executive level clients in Australia, New Zealand and the Greater Asia Pacific Region with an intention to solution sell the product. The duties and responsibilities expected of the successful applicant include, but are not limited to:
- Methodically prospect up to executive level (through cold and warm campaigns) within target customers by phone and email.
- Input and track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com.
- Educate and qualify inbound leads via phone and email to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimise end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas (monthly, quarterly and annually) to ensure revenue objectives.
- Disseminate opportunities to the sales team, educating sales executives as necessary about the opportunity.
- Schedule appointments for Sales Executives with suitable qualified leads, setting suitable expectations with the potential customer.
- Conduct initial customer discovery calls
- Represent the business at industry trade shows and networking events.
- Some travel required, with a mix of both interstate and overseas.
- Assist Sales Executives with the on boarding of new customers.
- Schedule periodic follow-ups and reviews with existing customers.
- Provide first level support to new and existing customers post go-live.
- Gain and maintain a good knowledge of all of the businesses offerings.
- Identify and understand trends within industries and customers.
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for someone who ideally has 2 or more years experience in a Sales/Lead Generation role, preferably within software or software-as-a-service product environments. Experience in Banking, Payments or E-commerce, as well as start-ups will also be stand-out points for an application to this position. The successful applicant will be strong-willed and determined to function autonomously, and highly driven by results. It is essential for the individual to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong listening skills. While it is not crucial, experience using CRM such as Salesforce.com will certainly be advantageous when proceeding through the process for this role.
What's on Offer
- Unbelievable opportunity to drive revenue growth in an untapped area of market
- Access a fantastic commission structure
- Work autonomously from commencement whilst a team grows