You are here
- Located 5 minutes from the train station
- Friday afternoon drinks and regular social events
About Our Client
As one of Australia's largest online food and beverage ordering services, our client is expanding and developing their sales team.
As a successful and well-established start-up, they are constantly producing innovative ideas and enhancing their presence and reputation in this industry. They are now seeking fresh new heads to join their dedicated team of Sales Professionals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the promotion of our clients' product and service offering. This is a results driven B2B role where you will be responsible for following up on leads, facilitating introductions, and liaising with a variety internal and external stakeholders to acquire new business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Up-selling value adding features to clients including special offers, system implementation, and sponsored listings;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Working with the Territory Management team to ensure growth targets are achieved;
- Providing Account Management support to ensure restaurants are maximising revenue & receiving a great service;
- Organising optimum client meetings for the best growth in an area.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be passionate about working in sales in a team-oriented environment. No direct B2B sales experience required, however you will be:
- Team focused, be able to lead by example and step up when needed;
- Passionate about sales and progressing within a company;
- Capable of meeting sales KPIs and targets as you will be a result focused individual;
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be a natural team player.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company at their Sydney CBD offices. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, you will join an office where teamwork and personal development is key. Be rewarded for your own results in a social and dynamic environment. Sponsorship available for individuals with Working Holiday Visa's!