You are here
- Build lasting relationships with key clients and develop your sales career!
- Join a reputable company that rewards success and hard work!
About Our Client
As a significant leader of building services across the Australian market in Perth and with a tailored and unique offering to home builders, real estate agents and property investors, our client is experiencing expansion within their division and is subsequently looking for a driven sales executive to join their well developed team.
This is an opportunity for you to create your own success and thrive on the results created by your own efforts. With the right resources, training and support, this role will see you create new business opportunities and ultimately achieve high success within the team. This role is not for the faint heartened and those who are motivated and driven by achieving results and develop a career will see you competitively rewarded for your success.
As a Sales Executive your role and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Handle all client requests and queries and be the first point of contact for the business
- Follow up on all email correspondence and media engagement to the business
- Outbound calls to engage with clients, building relationships and rapport to understand needs and requirements
- Consult with prospective clients regarding company services and benefits
- Identify potential business opportunities through questioning and market research
- Qualify leads and coordinate consultation bookings
- CRM and data base management, looking after key accounts and clients
- Liaise with the external sales team for client correspondence and accounts
- Representing the business in a professional manner
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this opportunity you will ideally possess the following:
- Recent experience in an outbound sales consultant, telesales or lead generation role is ideal
- Experience in a B2B sales environment or appointment setting position will also be considered
- Demonstrated ability to achieve KPI's and set targets
- Enjoy creating lasting relationships through rapport and account management
- Thrive on creating success and converting opportunities into sales
- Self starting work ethic, excellent communication skills and tenacious attitude
What's on Offer
- This is a full time permanent opportunity base in the northern suburbs of Perth
- Parking is available on site at the clients offices
- Opportunity to develop into an account manager or business development manager for the right individual
- Competitive and strategic commission structure allowing fantastic OTE
- Reputable and supportive business
- Immediate start available if required but those on notice periods are encourage to apply