You are here
This position is now filled
- Join an international Market leader
- Commision structure and onsite parking
About Our Client
Our client is a national leader in the service industry. Established for over 70 years the business has an enviable portfolio of clients and industry links. This family owned business is an Australian market leader within their field. With both global and local operations, our client can facilitate progressive careers with ease.
Due to ongoing expansion within their Sales Team they are currently seeking an outstanding Sales Specialist. Reporting to the General Manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Outbound calls converting warm leads and customer quote queries;
- Meeting set KPI's and converting sales;
- Working both autonomously and within a team to provide expert customer service and knowledge;
- Creating and maintaining lasting relationships with customers and clients;
- Up selling and promoting the clients brand and services;
- Providing a 360 customer service from order to administration;
- Managing time effectively to work through queries and follow ups;
- Visiting clients and properties to provide specified service knowledge and expertise;
- Managing inbound queries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will come from a Sales background, preferably from a similar industry. They are seeking passionate individuals who resonate with the company's values and brand. Our client is seeking Sales professional looking for long term progression within the organisation. You will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Proven sales experience and track record working to targets and KPI's;
- An enthusiastic and personable attitude;
- Strong written and verbal skills with a passionate for sales and people;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Motivated with a hands on approach;
- Resilient and thriving in a fast paces sales environment;
- Hold an Australian Driving Licence;
- Excellent time management;
- Transferable industry experience.
- Resilient and thrive in a fast-paced, structured environment;
- Logistics and product background preferential but not essential.
What's on Offer
If you are seeking a genuine career with an employer, our client is offering;
- A reward environment, with incentives and bonuses;
- A genuine opportunity for progression;
- Supportive, social team environment;
- Access to one of the country's largest service organisations and brands;
- On site parking.