You are here
Sales Support Assistant
- Do you have previous expereince supporting a sales team?
- Are you available immediately?
About Our Client
Our client is an international management consultancy who due to a recent period of growth is looking for a Sales Support Assistant to join their dynamic team. As a market leader they pride themselves on retention by ensuring there culture is professional but yet engaging.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Assisting the team with contracts, pricing and sales documents
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Producing reports
- Collate material to assist with presentations
- Creating marketing material
- Coordinate travel schedules and produce full itineraries
- Diary management
- Assist with other duties such as filing, scanning etc
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 5years professional work experience in a similar role
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work to own initiative
- Previous exposure with Salesforce or SAP
What's on Offer
A fantastic remuneration is on offer, along with flexible working hours and a great CBD location.