You are here
Sales Support Officer
- Are you good at building repore with customers?
- Can you work autonomously?
About Our Client
My client is a leading IT company focused on providing clients with an all-inclusive IT solution from cloud based telecommunications to networking and data services. As a result of continued success in the Brisbane market, they are looking to expand their team with an experienced account manager or sales support candidate to maintain their existing client base. This position would be ideal for someone with existing account management or sales support experience, looking to grow their career.
This position is responsible for maintaining exceptional customer service standards for existing business, whilst leveraging opportunities to cross-sell products. There will also be requirement to support the Business Development Manager with sales support duties.
You will also be responsible for:
- Actively account managing existing business clients
- Looking for opportunities to up-sell where appropriate
- Managing inbound/outbound customer enquiries by phone and email
- Processing customer orders and updating the CRM
- Attending regular networking events
- Assisting at industry trade shows
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience required to be considered for this position is quite broad. The focus is on commercial success within a sales-like position (not retail). This could include:
- Account Management
- Sales Support
- Customer Service in an IT or telecommunications
Above all you will be confident. You will be self-motivated and driven, with sound commercial acumen and a passion for exceptional customer service. You will also possess:
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Friendly and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and committed attitude
What's on Offer
- Small and friendly team environment
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent Opportunity
- $50 - $55,000 + Super, dependent on experience
- Parking available onsite