You are here
Sales Support Officer
- Global automotive brand
- Modern offices with free on site parking
About Our Client
Our client is a global company with nearly 100 years experience in their field. An innovative brand at the forefront of technology, they are going through a period of expansion and looking to build upon their Customer Service team in 2016. This worldwide leader is seeking ambitious Customer Service professionals to bring their passion and experience to their brand.
Working within the a dynamic team reporting to supportive leadership team, your role will include;
- Responding to a variety of internal and external customer queries;
- Providing quotes, availability and processing orders;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and assisting marketing campaigns;
- Processing email requests with great efficiency;
- Conducting the relevant after call work, managing customer queries end to end;
- Maintaining and exceeding KPI's and targets;
- Providing technical product knowledge and recommendations;
- General administration duties;
- Finding product information via the company database.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a background in customer service and the automotive industry, with the willingness to take on new responsibilities and learn new skills. They are also seeking individuals with the following;
- Strong initiative;
- Mechanical knowledge, preferentially experience in interpreting and communicating technical information from diagrams;
- Accurate data entry skills;
- Experience in the automotive industry;
- Great telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal;
- Immaculate administration skills;
- The ability to work within a team based environment yet autonomously;
- Initiative and the ability to think on your feet;
- Experience in ERP software or ability pick up quickly.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a progressive and global brand you will benefit from the following;
- The opportunity to progress and develop within a worldwide brand;
- Consistent training and mentoring;
- Regular team dinners and incentives;
- Free on site parking.