You are here
Sales Team Coordinator
- Team Coordinator to assist the Sales Team
- Based in Chatswood
About Our Client
My client is a growing business who has a focus on the Asia Pacific markets.
The Chatswood office is currently a team of 120, with around 50 in the Sales team nationally. The position itself will be based in the Sales team reporting into the National Sales Manager.
There is a team of 4 administrators who can also offer support.
- Effectively establish, implement and direct administrative processes that ensure sales efforts for the organisation's are maximised and drive business growth;
- Scheduling appointments, facilitating meetings and travel arrangements as required;
- Establish, update and maintain files for the Sales Department;
- Participate in the administrative execution and reconciliation of sales campaigns;
- Coordinate sales campaigns with the sales force, maintaining a stream of communication with the field force to provide timely feedback to the Sales Management;
- All administering for sales team including help with reports
- Event planning, from team away days to conferences, organising the logistics etc
- Constant communication with team of Administrators
- Liaison with all other departments in the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to be immediately available and able to start straight away.
For this Sales Team Coordinator role they will ideally have a background in a similar role, have excellent communication skills, high proficiency in Microsoft Office packages and enjoy a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
The offer of Sales Team Coordinator will include:
- The opportunity to work for an international business
- A great team environment
- Competitive salary
- The potential to go permanent