You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Team Leader - Health Insurance
- Iconic brand with a vibrant, dynamic & innovative business culture
- South Eastern Suburbs + discount parking on site + public transport nearby
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and driven team leader to join our clients rapidly growing health Insurance division. We are searching for people who are not afraid of hard work and who want to be rewarded for the hours they put in. Our client's employee benefits and uncapped bonus structure acknowledge the importance for rewarding hard work and success.
In this fast paced and people-orientated leadership role you will be charged with managing approximately 10 ambitious and high achieving phone based Health Insurance consultants. You will use your experience in sales leadership to drive, motivate and develop your team on the daily basis, striving for out performance at every opportunity. You will be accomplished in setting and managing KPI`s in a sales environment, instigating competitions and incentive programmes that inspire your staff. You will play a hands on role in listening to calls and actively coaching your team in both sales and technical lending aspects. An energetic approach to your day, natural disposition to sales and excellent customer service are absolute key. You will be required to adhere to compliance regulations and standards and to work towards achieving Monthly Sales Targets.
The Successful Applicant
Due to massive expansion of the Health Insurance team, this rare leadership opportunity has arisen for an experienced team leader to come into the business and hit the ground running. Therefore, the successful applicant will have:
- The ability to demonstrate a positive track record of leading a team of driven sales professionals, preferably in an outbound phone based environment.
- Experience in setting and exceeding KPI`s through excellent leadership, coaching, communication and influencing skills
- Industry exposure to Health insurance would be an advantage
- Commitment to ensuring the highest level of compliance customer service, satisfaction and impartiality
NB: Applicants must have full work rights and be available to interview in Melbourne.
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a challenging and exciting career with an Australian market leader that is fast tracking itself into a truly iconic brand. You will work with the elite in the industry and be provided with all the support you need to realise your full potential. You will be offered comprehensive industry training and accreditations, as well as a competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure. Not only that, you will enjoy one of the most innovative and energetic working environments in Australia, which truly believes in having fun.