You are here
- Great Opportunity for an Office Coordinator
- to work for a respected beauty business within St Leonards
About Our Client
A brilliant opportunity for a driven candidate to work for a collaborative team in St Leonards.
The company itself is thriving and massively growing, as the team stands there is about 16 in the office and they are keen to find an individual who can inspire the team further and coordinator all aspects of the office.
The office is very modern, and provides a great environment in a great location only minutes from St Leonards train station.
The position of Sales/Office Coordinator will include the following responsibilities:
- Complete office management including contracting building repairs, refuse collection etc; Ensuring the office is kept tidy and well stocked
- Answer telephone calls: Vetting and fielding calls to Service or Sales;
- Field Customer enquiries to respective departments (Service, Education, Sales)
- PA support to the General Manager
- Team Assistant work
- Process consumable orders
- Process credit card payments;
- Management of incoming and outgoing courier deliveries/bookings
- Maintain accurate documentation/spreadsheetsInvoicing - consumables orders
- Data entryMonitor mailbox / distribution of mail / posting as required Stationary orders;
- Customer Account enquiries, direct to accounts teamMaintain accurate company documentation including outlook calendars and excel spreadsheets;
- Coordinate hosting office events, including catering, setup, pull down.
- You may also be required to perform other duties reasonable associated with your position, or other duties you are capable of performing, as directed by the Company.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Sales/Office Coordinator position would have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position as either Office/Sales Coordinator
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Confident on the phone
- Positive work ethic
- Exposure to Oracle would be ideal
- Proficient on all Microsoft packages especially Power Point and Excel
What's on Offer
The position of Sales/Office Coordinator is offering a very competitive salary and the opportunity to grow within a business.
The company is developing a great name for itself in the industry and this is the chance for you to be part of this, to develop your skill set and really be part of an incredible team.