You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Accounts Payable Officer
- Government contract
- Annual leave entitlements
About Our Client
My client is a local government organisation located in Sydney's South West. Due to some recent change in the team and growth in their LGA, a 12+ month vacancy in their accounts payable team has come about.
Working alongside the existing finance team and reporting directly into the Accounting Team Leader, this roles responsibilities include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Handling supplier and internal enquiries
- Full Function Accounts Payable
- Assisting with month end processes
- Assisting with ad hoc duties
Given the Senior nature of this role, you will act as a key point of contact for escalations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 4 years in Full Function Accounts Payable
- Prior experience in local government
- 2 years experience with Tech/Finance 1 or Civica/Authority
- The ability to process 50+ invoices per day
Candidates with local government and/or systems experience will take preference.
What's on Offer
On offer is a 12+ month contract in a supportive, challenging and growing local government team.