You are here
Senior Accounts Payable Officer
- On-site Parking
- Flexible working hours
About Our Client
With locations across the nation, your new employer is an industry leader in the aged care sector. Due to recent growth and internal movement, they are looking to bring onboard a Senior member to their Accounts Payable team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your new role will see you take charge in all aspects of the AP function. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the two members of the Accounts Payable team as well as:
- Assisting with system and process improvement
- Working alongside the existing team for day to day AP operations
- Handling escalations
- Supplier liaison
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your new role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years in Accounts Payable
- Experience in a Senior capacity (ideal)
- Working experience with Technology/Finance 1 (required)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills
Ultimately, you will be a genuine and caring team player. Your flexibility and openness to new opportunities will open many doors for progressions.
What's on Offer
As the successful candidate you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and great working conditions.