You are here
Senior Accounts Payable Officer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Flexible Work Hours
About Our Client
The client is an Australian owned business with the national head office based in the North/Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They are currently seeking an permanent Accounts Payable officer to join the team in a permanent position ASAP.
reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities include:
- Processing supplier invoices on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that supplier invoices are properly authorised and supported by delivery dockets and purchase orders.
- Responding to queries that may result from suppliers.
- Maintaining supplier ledgers and reconciling supplier statements.
- Maintaining and updating supplier profiles.
- Preparing supplier payment runs in conjunction with management.
- Allocating and processing supplier payments.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
- Complete month end procedures and reports.
- Preparing ad hoc reports as required by management.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in accounts payable administration.
- Ensuring supplier files are well organised and up-to-date.
- Performing other related duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a fast paced Accounts Payable position. You will have exceptional organisational and time management skills and the ability to work in a small team environment. We are looking for someone with excellent communications skills both written and verbal. You will have to have experience using either SAP Business One and/or Attaché Accounting system as well as intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary rate
- On site parking
- Flexible hours