You are here
Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
Team based environment
About Our Client
Our client is a national manufacturing company based in the outer Western suburbs of Melbourne. They are currently seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer to join the finance team in a permanent full time position.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of various invoices
- following up of overdue accounts
- Processing of Credit Notes.
- Opening Customer Accounts when required Daily balancing of cash and credit card payments
- Receipt and allocation of customer payments
- Reconciliation of key accounts and rebate calculation.
- Answering of account enquiries from customers.
- Preparation of Overdue and Final Demand letters, and communicating to interested parties.
- Collection of legal costs from delinquent debtors.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in Accounts Receivable in autonomous or team based environment. You will demonstrate the ability to be able to communicate with various external stakeholders in a clear and concise manner. You will be respectful and be able to successfully manage internal and external business relationships. Experience using a large ERP system is desirable and an intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Team based environment
- Competitive remuneration