You are here
Senior Accounts Receivable
Leading National Business
immediate start available
About Our Client
Our client is a national manufacturing company based in the inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne. They are currently seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer to join the finance team in a permanent full time position.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of various invoices
- following up of overdue accounts
- Processing of Credit Notes.
- Opening Customer Accounts when required Daily balancing of cash and credit card payments
- Receipt and allocation of customer payments
- Reconciliation of key accounts and rebate calculation.
- Answering of account enquiries from customers.
- Preparation of Overdue and Final Demand letters, and communicating to interested parties.
- Collection of legal costs from delinquent debtors.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and conduct themselves in a professional manner. You will demonstrate the ability to be able to communicate with various stakeholders in a clear and concise manner. You will be respectful and be able to successfully manage internal and external business relationships. Experience using a large ERP system and an intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
What's on Offer
This is a fulltime permanent position at a well-established Australian business offering an immediate start.