You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Administrator - Health Sector
- Immediate start for a 3 month contract
- Highly competitive hourly rate
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable government health provider located in the Sydney CBD. Responsible for providing high quality health services and research, our client is currently experiencing a period of growth and transformation. As such, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Administrator to join their high performing team, supporting the Department Director.
As an integral member of the Administration team and the primary support of the Department's Director, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, coordination and distribution of various Committee packs;
- Providing secretarial support by coordinating admin tasks such as agendas, minutes, meetings, tracking actions items and reviews;
- Coordinating the collection of business papers as required by the wider team;
- Facilitation of collation of Reports on a weekly basis;
- Assisting in the ad hoc reporting requirements of affiliated stakeholders;
- Assisting in reviewing and updating PO processes;
- Providing insights into improvements to reporting processes;
- Providing enabled PO services to projects as required; and
- Proving ad hoc administrative support as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a strong background in Senior Administrative support roles, preferably in the Government sector. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as evident in an advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite. You will be have excellent administration and coordination skills and will be able to prioritise between conflicting tasks effectively. Finally, given the nature of our clients activities you will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start for a 3 month contract role with possibility of extension;
- Highly competitive hourly rate; and
- Unique opportunity to further develop your administrative skill set by working across numerous disciplines.