You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned financial services firm who operate with a point of difference in order to establish themselves as the best in the market. They pride themselves on partnering alongside their clients to achieve and exceed their financial and lifestyle goals. Our client through their dedication to providing quality advice based on sound understand and hands on experience has played a crucial role in distinguishing them in the market.
The Senior Administrator will have a pivotal role to play in supporting the team. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Supporting the team with administration tasks.
- Correspondence to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee insurance renewals.
- Oversee the client review process.
- Maintain and develop client portfolios.
- Assisting the team in drafting correspondence templates as required.
- Transacting on client's portfolios including re-balancing portfolio via SMART.
- Selling and purchasing of investments.
- Data entry into financial planning software Xplan.
- Preparation of financial packages for clients.
- Filing of correspondence.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be a driven and proactive individual with the ability to take initiative in order to excel in providing excellent stakeholder management and administrative duties to the team. Ideally you will have financial planning industry experience in an administration capacity with exposure to Xplan. You will have a proven record with stakeholder management in order to successfully build and develop strong relationships. The individual will have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit and the ability to manage multiple projects as well as work autonomously. Additionally, both strong written and communication skills paired with a keen eye for detail are pivotal in securing this role.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a thriving business with a strong people focused culture.