You are here
CBD Location, impressive office space
Dynamic Team Environment
About Our Client
Our client is an FMCG based out of Sydney CBD. With an innovative approach to business, our client strives to be best in the business. Our client is seeking a Senior Administrator to assist the GM and wider team in Sydney!
Key responsibilities in these roles include:
- Processing data to compile spreadsheets using Excel;
- Collating and analysing data for the purpose of compiling reports;
- Coordinating logistics to ensure the effective management of stock;
- Booking team meetings to ensure effective communication between team members;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective ongoing relationships; and
- Ad hoc administrative duties associated with the Manager and additional general tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for these positions you will have advanced excel skills (including knowledge of V-look ups and pivot tables) and previous experience in the fashion industry. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will work effectively in a team-based and dynamic environment. Given the nature of our client's industry, you will be highly presentable.
What's on Offer
- Up to 75K per annum;
- Convenient CBD office location, close to public transport; and
- Unrivalled opportunity to gain experience in a large and well-known FMCG business.