You are here
- Attractive salary package
- On Site Parking
About Our Client
The client is a global manufacturing company based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. They are currently seeking and experienced Bookkeeper to join team in the new year.
Reporting directly to the General Manager your duties will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable duties
- Full function Accounts Receivable duties
- Balance sheet reconciliations to be done monthly and variances investigated.
- Profit & Loss analysis back to budget review with Manager
- Timely entry of all journals including prepayments, accruals, loan/mortgage repayments and interest
- Timely preparation and payment and reconciliation of all tax payments including BAS, PAYG & Income Tax instalments
- Preparation of daily Bank rec
- Monthly payroll and other HR requirements including payment of superannuation, payment of payroll tax and balances leave entitlements back to the GL
- Assist with year end requirements
- Invoicing shared expenses
- Credit card and fuel card reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Entry and payment of all staff reimbursements
- Management of all outstanding purchase orders in conjunction with the other administration staff and stock controller
- Troubleshoot problem sales orders
- Manage banking
- Maintain security register for new personal
- Liaise with all levels of the business with regards to Pronto related problems
- Accounts payable data entry when required
- Accounts receivable functions, including credit check, Veda searches and collections when required.
- Other duties as required by the General Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previously worked as a bookkeeper ideally within the manufacturing industry. you will have excellent time management and communicating skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- On site parking
- Great workplace culture