You are here
Join a reputable organisation with over 40 year's experience
Convenient Location with onsite parking
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable multinational manufacturing company. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Bookkeeper to join a market leader as part of their finance team.
You will be responsible for the bookkeeping, reporting, taxes, payroll, stock planning and coordination of administrative procedures. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Responsible for timely, accurate and consistent reporting of financial information, including full monthly closing
- Reporting of financial information according to group guidelines and deadlines
- Coordination of accounting and tax audits
- Timely and accurate VAT and tax returns according to (local) legislation (BAS)
- Timely and accurate personnel administration, payroll and personnel entitlements
- Inventory planning and ordering
- Coordination and planning of inventory
- Support the companies move to new ERP-system in 2018
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have experience in a similar role within the manufacturing or consumer goods industry. You will be results orientated with exceptional time management and planning skills. You will demonstrate the ability to be able to communicate with various stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, whilst conducting yourself in a professional manner. Extensive experience using a large ERP system and an intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position at a respectable company offering an attractive salary. Conveniently located in Melbourne's North with onsite parking.