You are here
Senior Legal Secretary
- Work Closer to home
- Flexibility with hours
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest law firms in their field in NSW. They pride themselves on providing a specialised and personal service to all clients. With convenient offices in Liverpool close to all amenities and public transport this is the ideal organisation for someone looking to work at a great firm, closer to home.
Reporting to the Senior Solicitor your role is an integral part of the team. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Typing / Use of Dictation equipment
- Senior duties including diary management, travel bookings and meeting co-ordination
- Senior leader within the office
- File and document management
- Time Costing
- Proof reading Legal Documents and correspondence
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you above all will need to be proactive with a good eye for detail.
Ideally you will have:
- 3 years of experience as a Legal Secretary
- Ideally knowledge of or experience in Plaintiff Law
- Some experience with Leap Software would be highly regarded but is not essential
- A positive and proactive team attitude
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to support the team will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package. We offer a close-knit team environment, committed to results for our clients. You will also be located close to public transport.