You are here
Senior Payroll Officer
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Great Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Market leading client within the Digital Space based in the Melbourne CBD
The Senior Payroll Officer reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for managing the payroll function in this role.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to 600 employees on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Calculating leave and superannuation payments
- Complete all payroll reporting including annual leave, sick leave and hours worked for management reports.
- Produce payroll journals ready to upload into the general ledger.
The Successful Applicant
As the Senior Payroll Officer you will require:
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and processing accuracy
- Experience interpreting EBAs
- Experience analysing payroll data and producing payroll reports to internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, manage priorities, and identify and deal with internal issues when they arise
What's on Offer
The Senior Payroll Officer will be remunerated with a package of between $65,000 - $75,000 plus super