You are here
Senior Relief Administrator
- Fun, collaborative team
- Sucessful, growing company
About Our Client
My client, an industry-leader in innovative business solutions, is seeking a talented, dedicated and experienced receptionist to join their friendly team.
This role offers lots of variety, with no two days the same. Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaise professionally with clientele, greet and direct visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide professional telephone answering services and answer calls
- Assist the team with incoming/outgoing mail, faxes, couriers
- Ordering office supplies
- Sorting and delivering of mail
- Completion of administrative work for clients or staff
- Coordinate boardroom bookings
- Generate, code and process invoices
- Reconcile end of month accounts
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated success in a similar role
- Strong written, verbal and telephone communication
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions
- Friendly, helpful demeanour and professional appearance
Applicants must have a current valid drivers licence and own car.
Previous experience in Serviced Offices is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Join a fun, collaborative team and a successful, growing company in a role that offers lots of variety and ongoing opportunities for learning and development.