You are here
- Executive Assistant needed with strong admin skills
- Based in North Sydney
About Our Client
My client is an Accountancy firm based in North Sydney. As a business they are incredibly innovative and work to a very fast pace, focusing on both tax and superannuation advice.
The team is very collaborative and work together to ensure an engaging environment where the administration support is appreciated, because of this the next person to join the team would need to have the right attitude and the pride in their work to fit.
With an administration team of 5 already, this position is very much offering a great culture and support. Reporting into the Office Manager, working closely to allow delegation when needed.
The role of the Senior Secretary/EA would be to work with the Administrators to ensure the easy running of the business.
The usual duties will include but not be limited to-
- Secretarial support for the Directors - diary management, travel, expenses
- Formatting documents into our standard format
- Proofreading correspondence, including letters and documents
- Powerpoint presentations
- Merging work documents
- Meeting arrangement
- Setting up conferences
- Assisting the Office Manager when need be
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Senior Secretary/EA role would have a similar background, very strong administration skills including formatting of documents.
- Strong communication skills
- High proficiency on all Microsoft Office packages
- Pride in their work
- Great working attitude
- Available for an immediate start if possible
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
The job offer of Senior Secretary/EA can offer a competitive package, enjoyable working environment and incredible office location.