You are here
- Fast paced environment offering variety and challenge
- Use your initiative and problem solving skills to assist and support a team
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned business who dedicate their services to the engineering, construction and resource sectors across Australia and Asia Pacific. As a specialist manufacturer of customer made and universal equipment, our client has the capacity to provide end to end services from the sale of equipment, parts and machinery, right through to breakdown and maintenance support.
Due to expansion, our client is seeking a diligent and efficient Service Coordinator to assist the service team with customer requirements, job allocation, technician management and administration support to ensure a smooth and clean running of the service division. This role will combine your organisation, data entry, problem solving and system use to help support other internal departments as well as directly assist the service team.
As a Service Coordinator your role and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Respond to all external customer requests regarding service and maintenance as well as sales and rentals requirements
- Allocate and enter job details into SAP
- Assign and coordinate relevant technician, ensuring availability, logistics and additional parts required
- Process purchasing requests and convert orders
- Assist with pricing requirements and quotations for key contracts
- Process all technician documentation and administration
- Manage job flow process from start to finish, maintaining customer contact throughout
- Adhere to OHS requirements
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this position you will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience within a service coordinator or service administration position ideally gained within an industrial business
- Equally a role in a supporting function within a service department or assisting with the scheduling of technicians will be considered
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to proactively task manage and prioritise duties
- Efficient use of SAP and understanding of purchasing process
- Ability to take initiative and work outside of the box
What's on Offer
This position is a full time permanent role within a company who offer stability within the work place. They are looking for someone who is loyal and with demonstrated tenure to help mirror their company values. The Service Coordinator position will report to the Operations Manager and hours will be from 8-4pm. Additional overtime may be required on occasion to help assist with national customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business and help support an established service team, if you are looking for the next challenge within your work history and looking for long term investment, apply now.