You are here
Solution Sales Consultant
- Energetic, enthusiastic company culture
- Be recognised and rewarded for strong performance!
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX-listed industry leader in their field that is looking for highly motivated individuals to join their solution sales team. This position represents a very rare opportunity to develop your skills through a renowned, compensated training process and be rewarded with a strong remuneration package. Our client represents a fantastic place to work and places emphasis on offering long-term career development opportunity for the right highly motivated individual!
This B2C position falls within the Outbound Sales team but is a heavily customer service-based sell which involves deducing customer needs before providing a range of solutions based on gathered information. The expectations of the successful applicant include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting outbound solution-selling phone calls off warm leads
- Tailoring solutions to individual situations and needs
- Achieving KPI's on a consistent basis
- Adherence to company policies
- Handling customer complains and escalating issues to relevant internal departments
- Maintaining and updating the customer database
- Various ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for past high achievers within a product-based sales environment as well as motivated individuals looking to build a career in sales. Passion for customer service and liaising with individuals daily is required as the sales process is very consultative. Highly developed verbal communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with a variety of customers to deduce the best solution based on their personal needs, and the ability to think quickly and creatively as well as manage time effectively will hold you in good stead.
What's on Offer
- A fantastic opening to provide well thought out customer solutions
- Access your earning potential with access to uncapped commissions
- The client is conveniently located very close to public transport in the South-Eastern suburbs