You are here
Team Assistant - Marketing and New Business Development
- Highly competitive salary package
- Immediate start + permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a growing and dynamic provider of digital health services. Due to an internal restructure, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Team Coordinator with an advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite to join the organisation on a permanent basis, supporting a high performing team.
Supporting both the GM of New Business Development and wider team, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Extensive use of the MS Office Suite for document formatting and the compilation of presentations and reports;
- Providing efficient, timely and accurate management of the GM's diary and travel arrangements for the GM and wider team;
- Ensuring effective communication between the GM and wider team;
- Coordinating Executive meetings and team events including event organisation, compiling preparatory papers and taking minutes;
- Coordinating the compilation of report inputs by the wider team; and
- Ad hoc administrative support as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess an Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite and will have a strong track record of providing professional administrative support. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Given the demanding nature of the role, you will have the ability to employ initiative to prioritise amongst competing tasks and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. You will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary package;
- Immediate start; and
- Unique opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation, working within a high performing team.