You are here
- 2-5 years admin experience
- Opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable firm in the Sydney CBD in the business services industry. Due to the rapid growth of their operations, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join their busy team.
As a highly varied role, key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Diary management including scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms, catering, video and telephone conferences for the executive and other senior members of the team;
- Arranging travel and accommodation for both domestic and international travel;
- Reconciliation of AMEX accounts, processing invoices and compiling extensive expense reports;
- Communicating with senior executives at high profile clients and organising internal and external client meetings;
- Managing incoming email traffic and prioritising importance for action;
- Ensure all documentation is prepared and printed for all meetings;
- Make amendments to established PowerPoint and Word documents
- Administration support to the wider team where needed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have between 2 - 5 years' experience in an administrative role, preferably supporting numerous stakeholders. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as evident in proficiency across MS Office suite. You will be a confident individual who is able to take initiative and work collaboratively with a dynamic and fast-paced team. Finally, the successful candidate will be immaculately presented, highly motivated and possess great communication skills.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package;
- Unrivalled opportunities for career progression;
- Great opportunity to further develop your administrative skills.