You are here
- Team Assistant position working for a key Media business
- Based in North Sydney
About Our Client
My client is a well known media company, with an office in Sydney of about 150 staff.
The Team Assistant will be supporting the Executive Team with all office related matters.
Within the business there is also a EA to the CEO who will assist to delegate various responsibilities to the successful candidate.
The company prides itself on it's innovative, forward thinking and the culture that this creates. The successful candidate will need to be adaptable and have the ability to liaise with all levels of personnel.
- Diary management for a team of Executives
- Managing business schedules and calendars, including arranging meetings, conference calls and booking appointments
- Monitoring email, voicemail and other correspondence
- Organising incoming information and keeping abreast of all priorities and events
- Arranging all domestic and international travel requirements
- Reconciling and submitting monthly expenses
- Assisting with workflows as required, including involvement in project based tasks/research and system maintenance
- Coordinating events, functions and meetings
- General administration duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Team Assistant position will have:
- A background in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken
- Exposure to all the relevant responsibilities
- High proficiency on all Microsoft packages
What's on Offer
The role itself is incredibly varied and will suit someone who enjoys a fast paced environment. The team is keen to have someone on board so a start as soon as possible is ideal.