You are here
- Career progression
- Global company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global brand with an energetic and passionate culture. This is a close knit team with the drive to deliver excellence and extend their already strong brand name within the market. This energetic team due to growth has an opening for a strong Team Assistant to provide integral support to the team.
You will hold an integral role in providing administrative activities to key accounts held by the business. Further you will offer support the wider team. You role with encompass but not limited to;
- Providing critical support to the internal teams.
- Preparation of documentation and internal reports.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating invoices and assisting in billing and quoting activities.
- Responding to enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Managing key email accounts.
- Processing of information to internal systems.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be an enthusiastic and proactive individual with the ability to take initiative in order to excel in providing excellent management and administrative duties to support the team. You will ideally have over one year experience in a similar role with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit and the ability to manage multiple projects as well as work autonomously. Additionally, both strong written and communication skills paired with a keen eye for detail are pivotal in securing this role. Further, the successful individual will be customer focused with the ability to communicate with people from all demographics.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering career progression to a Team Assistant and the chance to join a passionate and well known global company.