You are here
This position is now filled
- More than your usual Team Assistant role
- Close to public transport
About Our Client
This nationwide Australian house hold name based in Homebush West is looking for someone to join their busy and growing team.
Your day will look like:
- Administration & Office Support
- Diary management;
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages;
- Assistant to four senior managers of the Accounting department (including the Tax & Treasury Manager, Financial Reporting Manager and the Senior Financial Accountant);
- Delivery of mail and other important documents to other departments;
- Data entry of manual journals into the Accounting general ledger system (Movex general ledger system).
- Electronic filing and electronic data storage
- Sorting and filing month-end reconciliation reports.
- Delivery of reports and other mail/documents to other departments within the Corporate Office.
- Answering phone calls and taking messages for the department.
- Keeping the Accounting office neat, tidy, organised and well-stocked (accounting kitchen areas, stationery and other supplies).
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this entry-level position, you will possess the following:
- Minimum education requirements: completion of secondary education (HSC or equivalent).
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Prior office / administration experience
- Excellent phone manner, strong job ownership and able to work autonomously.
- Well-presented and strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, resourceful, cheerful personality and willingness to assist and support the managers and staff of the Accounting department.
What's on Offer
A perfect stepping stone in your future career, this is a exciting chance to get experience in a large corporate company.