You are here
- Do you have previous Investment Banking expereince?
- Are you looking for a fun and dynamic team to be a part off?
About Our Client
Our client is an International Investment Bank who prides themselves on diversity in the work place, women in leadership as well as flexibility and work life balance. With this in mind they are looking for an experienced Team Assistant to work alongside a team of 28 based on the trading floor.
The job description is as follows:
- Extensive travel coordination with full itineraries and visa where required
- Expense management
- Arranging all client off site functions and meetings
- Ensuring that all relevant technology is set up for internal meetings, VC's and alike
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for the team
- All other ad hoc duties which sometimes may include personal work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- A minimum of 3 years previous Investment Banking experience
- Knowledge and ability to react to ever changing travel requirements
- Advanced in MS Office as well as knowledge with Lotus would be preferable
- Previous team assistance with supporting large teams
- A positive can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivation and initiative
What's on Offer
This in an ongoing role with the start date to be in January 2017, for the successful candidate they will receive a competitive hourly rate, plus free membership, eligibility for a bonus and to be included in a fun, dynamic team.