You are here
Diverse and varied work
Professional corporate setting
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised professional services provider that is established across 150 countries. They provide assurance, tax consulting and advice to clients across a wide range of industries. Their steadfast approach has allowed them continual growth over their impressive 120 year history.
As an essential part of ensuring the smooth running operations within the office, you will be tasked with assisting a team of five advisors. Your role will be diverse, requiring good time management and high attention to detail.
Day to day duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls, and directing or dealing with enquiries appropriately
- Supporting the wider administrative team, including providing reception cover
- Organising event and travel arrangements
- Ensuring board meetings are well prepared and organised
- Invoicing and reconciling expenses
- Providing any other ad hoc support when required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong work ethic, dependability, and a positive attitude. You will be required to:
- Show professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity within your decision making
- Promote a responsible and self-motivated workplace
- Have a strong pre-existing skill set and the ability to assist numerous people
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a global leader in the professional service industry, in a role that is as diverse as it is rewarding. Become part of a team that supports your career development and welcomes fresh ideas and engagement.