You are here
12 month contract
About Our Client
Our client are a medium sized business who have diversified into a variety of sectors over the last 5 years. This strategy has allowed them to thrive and grow in a challenging market, which enables them to be a leader among their competition.
This is a diverse role with duties including but not limited to:
- Secretarial support for two Directors
- Calendar and diary management
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Raising of purchase orders
- Formatting of documents and policy writing
- Credit card reconciliation and relief accounts assistance
- Preparation of tenders and assisting the team in writing them
- Some mobilisation of the Engineering team will be required
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant needs to be able to start immediately and be someone who has a genuine passion for a fast paced and busy working environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a proactive attitude and approach and a keen eye for improving processes and procedures.
This is a very corporate office so immaculate presentation and polished communication skills are essential.
Previous experience as a PA for a minimum of 3 years is essential.
What's on Offer
This is a full time 12 month contract to start as soon as possible with the hours being 8-5 and parking on site.