You are here
This position is now filled
- A brilliant opportunity for a Team Assistant/PA
- Based in Chatswood
About Our Client
My client is a global business with a strong brand presence. The Sydney office is based in Chatswood with around 100 staff. The company itself is renowned for innovative medical devices and a key player in the pharmaceutical industry.
They pride themselves on the collaborative nature of the office and the flexible work life balance which leaves them with a proactive engaged workforce. As a business they are committed to helping the communities that they work in, this can be through volunteering leave to charitable partnerships around the globe as well as extensive work on the environment and sustainability.
The position itself will be supporting the leadership team along with 3 other EA's, it will suit a candidate that can work both as a team and individually.
The role of Personal Assistant will involve but won't be limited to:
- Reviews, organises and responds to routine correspondence after consultation with the Leadership team.
- Prepare draft correspondence, communications, presentations, reports, briefing papers etc. and edits material prepared by direct reports of the CEO.
- Complex diary management.
- Calender management managing both internal and external meetings.
- Proactively manages all travel arrangements including setting an annual travel schedule and managing complex itineraries.
- Event management of both professional conferences and team events
- Manage expense claims
The Successful Applicant
For this role of Team Assistant/PA my client is looking for the following qualities:
- A background in a similar position either supporting a team or on a 1:1 basis.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level planning and organisation skills, business acumen
- Ability to build strong relationships and work in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work, strong time management skills
- Confident, self-motivated with the ability to show initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality in regards to all matters
What's on Offer
This role of Team Assistant/PA is offering a very competitive salary, the opportunity to work at C-suite level in an international business that promotes a good work/life balance.
This role will suit someone who always looks to go above and beyond their role, with great attention to detail and who thrives on a busy environment.