You are here
- World renowned manufacturer - Exciting new position!
- Western suburbs location - Immediate Start
About Our Client
This multinational manufacturer is a leader within their industry and is seeking an immediately available team coordinator to assist in the implementation of a new program on a temporary basis. This organisation provides a lively working culture that places a great importance on the well being and progression of their employees.
In this fundamental role your focus will be upon the administration of company programs with an emphasis on providing a professional and positive first point of contact for stakeholders. Your key duties will include:
- Coordinating all administrative tasks for the program as directed by your manager
- Drafting and proofing business documentation
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with stakeholders
- Reviewing and evaluating client need and priorities
- Coordinating training and development for employees
- Coordination of resources including stationary and IT requirements for the team
- Ensuring the smooth and effective organisation and execution of meetings
The Successful Applicant
You will be adaptable and optimistic with outstanding interpersonal skills enabling you to engage with stakeholders in all settings. You have a proven ability to network and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels and uphold exemplary standards of customer service. You will ideally have a Certificate IV in Business Administration and proven experience working in an administration role within a corporate organisation. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite in particular Word, Excel and have had experience with databases.
What's on Offer
If you are excited by this opportunity to work in a stakeholder/customer service orientated role, please apply for this role online or for any additional queries please contact Samantha Petrovski on 86166231 for a confidential conversation.