You are here
- Not one day the same
- Continued growth and development
About Our Client
Do you want to work for a well known Australian Organisation? A rare opportunity for a highly experienced team assistant in a constantly growing company has opened up. Our client rewards the efforts of it's employees and has a proud team culture. This is an opportunity not to be missed working within one of Australias most popular Not for Profit Organisations.
The position will involve assisting a small team with a wide variety of tasks, being a common link between the business and clients for each team member. The role will involve;
- Diary management;
- Organising the work flow of all team members;
- Travel arrangements;
- General administration duties;
- Organising client functions and meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in a challenging environment as a team assistant. Highly organised and able to balance several tasks you will have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail is essential for extensive diary and travel management.
MUST HAVE to be successful;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Previous experience working within a Government and/or Non Profit Organisation
What's on Offer
- Career progression;
- Professional yet dynamic team environment;
- Work close to home.