You are here
This position is now filled
Team Leader | Client Engagement | Finance
- Highly accessible, modern offices in Sydney CBD location
- Permanent, full-time position
About Our Client
Our client is a national leader in the professional membership, networking and education sector. In addition to providing the tools, resources and programs to achieve individual and business career goals, our client pride themselves on delivering national professional development and networking events such as webinars, conferences, and conventions. As the business continues to expand, an opportunity to join their energetic sales team in a team leader capacity has arisen.
Coordinating the sales of networking events, professional memberships and courses, your role as Client Services Team Leader will also include:
- Collaborating with the Business Development team and identifying business development opportunities;
- Coordinating the Research team across the APAC division;
- Creating reports and arranging weekly sales activities & goals;
- Contacting and meeting with new and existing clients, identifying their needs and offering appropriate products and services;
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients;
- Liaising with the education, memberships and events teams on initiatives and conferences.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor's degree from a top university;
- 4-9 years experience in team management, preferably a larger team;
- An extensive working knowledge of corporate sales with proven results in achieving targets;
- Knowledge of wealth management and investments;
- Well-developed and professional standard of written and verbal communication skills;
- Outgoing and energetic personality with great interpersonal skills;
- Capacity to work both autonomously and as part of a team; and
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Prior experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Conveniently located in Sydney's CBD close to public transport;
- Brand new offices;
- Fantastic base salary + super + stable commissions on offer;
- Opportunities to attend conferences and events as well as travel overseas.