You are here
- Team Leader role within a not for profit organization
- Up to 8 weeks leave each year on offer
About Our Client
My client is a National Not for Profit organisation, who assist participants into employment.
- Successfully monitor, achieve compliance and performance KPI's in line with contractual and business in consultation with the Operations Manager.
- Lead your direct reports in a professional, inclusive and supportive manner.
- Develop, build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders such as local businesses, Centrelink, community organisations and Service Providers.
- Implement marketing concepts and promote the business with local media outlets to provide greater awareness in the wider community.
- Ensure that the team culture is in accordance with the vision, mission and values.
- Provide regular weekly performance feedback to staff and ensure performance appraisals are completed within set timeframes.
- Assist the Operations Manager with the recruitment of staff
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in team management would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years (preferred) experience within the Employment Services either JSA/Job Active or DES.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- A current valid full driver's license.
- Ability to manage staff utilising multiple managerial techniques.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to take initiative and flexible
- A positive 'can do attitude' and the willingness to learn and readily adapt to an ever changing environment
- A current valid National Police Check or wiling to undergo one
What's on Offer
A very competitive package is on offer to the successful team leader including up to 8 weeks leave each year and flexible working conditions.