You are here
- Great opportunity for an up and comer
- Competitive Salary Package for the right candidate
About Our Client
Our client is a group of dedicated professionals achieving successful outcomes within all aspects of the accounting and management advisory market. In conjunction with other affiliates, they have a strong presence in the Australia and Asia market, and continue to grow around the globe with over 800 experts worldwide.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage a variety of partner diaries and meetings;
- Arrange marketing and related events;
- Organise travel arrangements, client events, and internal and external events;
- Draft presentations and reports; and
- General administration duties as required;
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess strong experience preferably in the professional services industry. Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills are also a must. You will demonstrate an ability to manage a range of internal and external stakeholders as well as possessing strong communication skills. The ability to juggle multiple tasks and have strong initiative are highly regarded.
What's on Offer
Conveniently located in the CBD, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global organisation and a market leader. The position is permanent, full-time and offers a competitive salary package for the right candidate. This role will be both challenging and rewarding and offers attractive career growth opportunities. Our client is looking for the successful candidate to start immediately.