You are here
Telecomunications Sales Representative
- Close to public transport with great views
- Opportunity to support both the marketing and sales team
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning Telecommunications Company that offers a wide range of products and solutions to multiple businesses. Their offices are bright and open, located close to public transport, making it easily accessible. They are currently seeking a very driven and customer focused candidate to join their team and help grow their business.
As an inside sales role you will be responsible for expanding and maintaining the sales pipeline of the company. This will involve having a thorough understanding of the company's products and services, effectively communicating the features and benefits of these to customers, researching and contacting potential clients to generate leads and supporting the marketing team with company events. You will be working within a team helping to support both the sales and marketing departments. The role is a part time contract role however it offers the opportunity to become permanent as well.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior experience within a customer service and sales focused role.
- Proven ability to handle both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ability to contact both warm and cold leads and effectively identify the quality of each.
- Consistent ability to meet and exceed set KPIs and targets.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills. Both written and verbal.
- A driven and outgoing approach to their work.
What's on Offer
As part of an award winning company you will be provided with, exceptional training and ongoing support, within a fun and fast paced environment. You will have the opportunity to help grow the company and closely support both the marketing and sales teams. Located close to public transport the offices are, easily accessible, modern and boast an amazing view.