You are here
Telemarketing Executive - Immediate Start!
- Telemarketing Professional required
- Central location!
About Our Client
Our client has been operating as a strategic market research organisation in Perth for more than 10 years. They provide a fast paced and supportive environment for their team members to thrive in and their office is easily accessible by public transport.
The successful candidate will undertake the below duties as part of their role:
- Making outbound market research calls to local clients and inter-state.
- Maintaining a database of client information using Microsoft Excel.
- Working towards KPI's including number of calls.
- Contributing to the existing positive team environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have prior working experience in an outbound telemarketing role. Also desirable is:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An enthusiastic approach to sales and telemarketing
- A positive attitude and full time availability
- Previous success in a KPI driven environment
- Reliable transport or access to public transport
What's on Offer
In return for your commitment to our client's business, you will receive:
- A competitive hourly wage
- Training in workshops and on the job
- Recognition for outstanding performance
- A positive working environment