You are here
- Have you got a proven track record in Telesales?
- Full time permanent position with room to grow.
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a leading recruitment consultancy and we are currently conducting a search for a capable Telesales professional to join our client's growing team based in Midland. Our client is a family owned business that has been operating in the safety/PPE industry for more than ten years, supplying goods to commercial and international clients as well as local retailers.
As Internal Sales Consultant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Making outbound sales calls to both warm and cold leads with the intention of building long term relationships.
- Providing outstanding, professional, customer service and responding to inbound telephone customer calls, emails or face-to-face.
- Preparing quotes for customers based on their requirements whilst still maintaining appropriate product margins.
- Following up on previous sales calls and quotations to close the sale.
- Supporting the other members of the telesales team with their calling techniques and results.
- Liaising with internal team members to ensure quotations are accurate and sent promptly.
- Adding potential clients to the database accurately as required.
- Consistently achieving multiple KPI's.
This is a broad role, however it is focussed on acquisition of new clients through cold calling.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have had previous success in a Telesales role. Industry experience is not a requirement, but an optimistic attitude and willingness to learn is a prerequisite. Additionally, you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in an Internal Sales role.
- A professional attitude and a customer-focused mindset.
- The ability to work autonomously when required.
- The ability to close a sale over the phone and/or follow-up to ensure a quotation is pushed through to completion.
- High levels of self-motivation and a strong drive to achieve sales results.
- Exposure to the OH&S industry will be viewed positively but is not a requirement.
What's on Offer
For the right candidate there is a significant salary package on offer as well as pathways for progression into a sales representative role or a management position.
Our client offers a supportive environment where you will be developed over time.
If you believe you can excel in this position, send in your CV via the 'Apply Now' button today!