You are here
Temp Opportunity - South Brisbane
- Rotating shifts Monday - Saturday
- Excellent hourly rate
About Our Client
With that in mind, our client is offering multiple temporary opportunities for experienced Payroll and Customer Service Consultants. You will be responsible for handling high volume inbound calls and emails from internal customers. The organization is focused on providing superior customer service and achieving overall business success.
As Customer Service Consultant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering inbound calls from internal customers
- Responding to high volume of internal email enquiries
- Handling basic payroll enquiries
- Data entry into various systems
- Escalating queries where appropriate
Opportunity to work for a national organisation, in a customer service position, with temporary roles to start January 2016.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in these roles, you must be:
- Must be available January 2016
- Proven experience in a busy, high volume, inbound contact centre
- Previous Payroll experience would be desirable
- Recent experience with SAP would be ideal
- The ability to quickly navigate through various systems
- Confident and resilient personality
What's on Offer
This is a challenging role. Whilst training is provided and you will be well supported by peers and the leadership team, you will be expected to be able to hit the ground running and thrive in a call centre like environment.
You should have excellent verbal communications skills as well as strong data entry speed and a high level of attention detail. You should be outgoing, bubbly and enjoy working in a busy team. The hourly rate is commensurate of this.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Rotating Shifts, Monday to Saturday
- Onsite parking available, or accessible by public transport
- Friendly and outgoing team