You are here
This position is now filled
Temporary Administration Officer
- Immediate start
- Not for profit organisation
About Our Client
This organisation is a fantastic not for profit organisation who are passionate about what they do. They offer a supportive team environment and value all employees.
The day to day duties of this role involve key administration support to the team. Your key project will involve capturing information and entering in an accurate and efficient manner.
You will be using your Advanced MS Office Skills to manipulate and track information. Your strong attention to detail will assist you as you perform accurate electronic records, maintain data confidentiality and identify improvements that can be made to processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will need to be available to start immediately and demonstrate:
- Recent experience in an administrative function within Aged Care or not for profit
- A mature, confident personality;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced competency with computers and the Microsoft Office suite;
What's on Offer
- Immediate start contract assignment
- An opportunity for work to take you up until the Christmas break
- A fantastic organisation with great values and culture