You are here
- City fringe location - close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate
About Our Client
This Professional Services organisation is a well established brand in the Australian Market. With a city fringe location that is accessible by public transport, this organisation promotes a great organisational culture and friendly environment. Due to continual growth our client is looking for individuals to join their organisation on a temporary basis.
In this dynamic Receptionist role, your responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Responding and managing incoming calls from clients and directing these accordingly
- Managing all customer enquires and requests in a professional manner
- Providing administrative assistance to a number of employees
- Coordinating and managing meeting rooms
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and have had experience in a similar role within a professional services environment. Understanding the importance of managing your time effectively, as well as having the ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks is a must. Similarly being able to work with a team environment but also autonomously will be highly regarded. If you portray a can do positive attitude and a hard work ethic, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
What's on Offer
- Great organisational culture
- Modern office suites