You are here
Warehouse & Logistics Team Leader - SAP Experienced
- Great opportunity for an experienced Team Leader in freight and order processi
- Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD
About Our Client
Our client is an international business within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry who offer a range of products to customers that include household, fitness, health & beauty, and accessory categories. They offer a dedicated training and development program to all staff and their mission is to provide excellent customer service to all of their loyal clients. Having recently expanded their Customer Care team, our client requires a Team Leader to oversee all administrative tasks and end to end order processing through SAP.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain accurate filing and referencing of customer invoices, container invoices, UPS & TNT& Fastway couriers and PODs, Inventory Orders, Spare Part Requests, Dispatched Warranty claims, Amended Orders, Carrier PODs, In Transit Orders and Orders committed to containers to ensure Track & Trace and audit requirements / trails are met. Ensuring that the "life cycle" of the orders can be audited;
- Develop SAP skills for CS team;
- Manage, coordinate and process all transport bookings re freight to be dispatched ensuring cut off deadlines are met both on pick up from us and meeting next leg of journey cut off;
- Manage, Coordinate, determine and process on a daily basis each carrier dispatch
- Prepare invoices in SAP;
- Manage and process all sales orders for NZ received via email, fax and phone and communicate with Retailers within set timeframe;
- Manage, coordinate, determine and prepare all stock orders;
- Prepare build/pick list report for Warehouse via SAP;
- Manage & Coordinate all private customer visits to the showroom including liaising with the Warehouse team to ensure stock and providing exceptional 'experience' for the customer;
- Determine and process any warehouse picking or keying errors impacting on customers. Manage & coordinate the retrieval of incorrect item, issue of correct item and update SAP.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have excellent knowledge in coordinating order and dispatch processes from start to finish within the domestic and/or international freight space.
In addition to this you will need to:
- Be proficient in SAP, particularly within the warranty claims and returns area;
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills;
- At least 5 - 7 years customer service experience within the consumer goods or service industry;
- Have excellent administrative and record-keeping skills;
- Have experience in negotiating with key stakeholders;
- Be highly experienced with SAP in particular order processing, build & dispatch processes;
- Have an ability to be proactive and build trusting and reliable relationships with customers.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary + performance incentives;
- Strong brand and global reputation;
- Fantastic career potential with opportunities to take on more responsibilities and become a Manager;
- Supportive team environment.